Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SARAH & ERIC'S BRIDAL PORTRAITS- Forever Wedding Photography by Shelly Perkins Photography

Forever Photography by Shelly Perkins

I shoot a Very LIMITED number of weddings per year. For many years, I shot weddings every weekend and I no longer do that.

The weddings that I do shoot, I try to capture moments that will be special to the couple because these are their forever photography images which will be passed down for generations.

These photos are of Sara Phillips and Eric Butts. Most were taken at his grandparents house and stable house (which is so cool, by the way). I had so much fun making the photo with the bride chasing after the groom with a rolling pin. I'm glad that were game for my crazy idea. This is a fantastic couple whom I look forward to making many more portraits of as well as their own babies some day.