Saturday, May 29, 2010

Smiling Horses .... Things which make me SMILE Shelly Perkins Photography of Oklahoma


God's Beauty
Things which make me SMILE..... Smiling Horses

Our family lived on a farm for a short time when I was growing up and we had four horses. I loved running out into the fields with them or just sitting in the grass and watching for hours. I loved these creatures and their beauty. I still love horses and hopefully, someday will have a small amount of land where I can again keep a horse. I do however, have an English Mastiff who is almost the size of a horse, but not quite. LOL

Recently, I was blessed to photograph a few horses on a ranch. This guy was great. He actually got out and played in a mud puddle while I was there. I don't know if he was showing off for me but while he was covered in mud, he sported the biggest smile, which I captured here. I hope you enjoy this image as much as I do. It serves as a memory to me that we are the keepers of God's creatures. He made them to keep us company here on Earth.

Enjoy, Shelly

Shelly Perkins Photography
www.shellyperkins.com