Friday, October 1, 2010

Guthrie's Beautiful Saint Mary's Catholic Church by Shelly Perkins Photography


When returning home from a trip to Stillwater, I decided to take a drive through historical old town Guthrie. I love shooting photos in Guthrie. It's a beautiful town and some of the nicest people live there. Well, if you don't know me, I will have to tell you, I am always drawn to churches and temples. Wherever I go, I always find a church to stop in or shoot a photo of. I found the gorgeous traditional brick Saint Mary's Catholic Church in Guthrie. The sky was beautiful, only a few clouds in sight and I knew I had to make an image of St. Mary's. I hope you enjoy the image of the church. If you ever are driving through Oklahoma, pull off of I-35 and take a drive through Oklahoma's first capitol. You will not be disappointed.

Shelly Perkins Photography
of Oklahoma
specializing in Children's Photography
www.shellyperkins.com