Saturday, October 15, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert Rocked OKC




I had a great time tonight with my kiddos at the Taylor Swift concert. They wanted so badly to have floor seats but unfortunately we were up pretty high. I even bought our tickets months ago, within five minutes of them going on sale. I believe it was a sold out event.

I must say, Miss Swift is quite a performer. I was amazed by the talent of her entire band and crew. The greatest thing which surprised me was how much she interacted with the crowd. She came down and walked through the crowd and even performed several songs at the opposite end of the stage. I was able to get a few good shots of her for my kids, even though I didn't have my big camera. If you want to take your family out to see a great performer, you won't be disappointed with Taylor Swift's concert. Taylor Rocked OKC!