Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MINI PHOTO SHOOT on Black Friday




Here's a little promo I'm doing ~ If you follow my posts or know my work you know I've gone back to art school at the University of Oklahoma. I'm having a great time at school but with my crazy schedule I've had to limit the number of shoots I'm doing. I've decided to do a few Mini Sessions this month and next to allow for those who want me to shoot their portraits some time with me as well as get an incredible deal. I'm going to offer a mini session photo shoot with the digital downloads of five of the images taken.


My first available date for this shoot is on Black Friday, November 25, 2011. So let your kiddos sleep in while you go shop ~ then come back and meet me in Norman for a quick, fun photo shoot. Like I said, THESE ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED ~ so call to reserve your spot ASAP.

Shelly Perkins Photography
www.shellyperkins.com