Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THANK YOU from Shelly Perkins Photography

Hello to all from Shelly Perkins Photography. I just want to say thank you to each an every one of you for supporting my art and allowing me to do what I love. I have been so privileged to be a part of some very special moments in so many people’s lives. I find that such an honor.
Most of you know me personally and know that over the past few years my family has been going through some very difficult times dealing with my husband’s terminal brain cancer diagnosis, my youngest daughter’s cranial surgeries and even now with my father being diagnosed with cancer. I appreciate the prayers and support that has been given to us.

It has not been an easy road but we have not walked it alone. We continue to walk this path, knowing Christ is right here with us, every step of the way. I find it a blessing from God to be able to have this photography business and watch it grow as we add new clients and friends. This is our livelihood to help support our family and our three children. I don’t take this lightly. This is my work, my love, my passion and desire to create images for you that you will love and cherish for many years to come.

Please join us here on Facebook, follow my blog and if you tweet, follow us on Twitter too. Recommend us to your family and friends and know that our family will always strive to give you the best service around. We’ve tried to do a few fun things along the way, including our contest currently running, which is the “Cutest Kid Contest!”

Please let us know if there’s anything we can do for you. Anything we can do better and if you like what you see, pass our name along to friends or family members. We love our clients, who usually become our friends. Thank you again for your interest in Shelly Perkins Photography. I hope you enjoy this page while you’re here. <3<3<3