Thursday, June 24, 2010

PPO School with Don Dickson for Shelly Perkins Photography of Oklahoma



WOW! My D-Squared class speaker is now with "the" Don Dickson from Plainview, Texas. He is currently serving as the President of the Texas School of Professsional Photography and will be serving as next year's National President of the Professional Photographers of America. What an honor to study with Don. I had several "light bulbs" go off in my head during his class, which even brought me to tears.
Thank you to all those who worked behind the scenes to help make this week happen. Doc Cope, Wayne Reese, Jon Smith, Veronica, and my list could go on and on. At times I felt like I was at boot camp. We shot outside a lot in 100 degree temperatures and not always in the best lighting situations. However, this was to make us better photographers. I always want to stay on the cutting edge of technology and what's current in photography. This week at PPO Photography School has truly been a blessing to me. I've met new friends, saw old friends and really believe God is blessing me and showing me ways to pursue my craft to honor him.



photos courtesy of Jon Smith