Friday, April 29, 2011

Watching the Royal Wedding with my very own Kate

Okay, I know everyone is not a fan of the Royals or is interested in watching weddings but I was one of those who woke up at 2:30 in the morning to watch Prince William marry his beautiful Princess Kate.

I actually set up in bed, started feeling around frantically for the remote control, and woke up my husband; who was unamused and unimpressed. He left our bedroom and retired upstairs so I could stay in my bed and watch the Royal Wedding until the break of dawn. Not to tell my age or anything, but when I was a fifth grader I stayed up all night to watch Prince William's parents wedding and well, now I have a fifth grader. LOL

I didn't stay in my bed alone for long, my very own Kate who is in the first grade, climbed in bed with me and we watched all of the pomp and pageantry. It was quite beautiful and very classy. As Will and Catherine view their wedding photos years from now, they should be very happy with their classic styles. Kate's gown was quite lovely and traditional, which should remain timeless. So just in case you missed the weekend's news and live footage, here's a little clip from People TV. It's the Royal Wedding in two minutes. :0)

http://youtu.be/YQNpo6i5JC0