Saturday, August 11, 2012

What Impact One Hug Can Make ~ Wrestlers of the Olympics

I LOVE this image. I'm not sure who took it so I can't give credit to the photographer but wow, how powerful can one hug be? It's Iran wrestler Saeed Goudarzi, silver medalist, and U.S. wrestler Jordan Ernest winning gold.

Why can't life be this simple? Why does everything have to be so political? You can't even take your kids for their favorite chicken nuggets anymore without it being a political statement. It's ridiculous.

I'm already sick of the election because well, let's face it, the campaign has been going on for the last two years. Seriously I've started to believe any President should only be in office for one term. This way they could try to make improvements the best they could or not screw up it so badly that it takes the next two or three generations before it's a little better again.

I could write so much more here but I just really wanted to share this image and it not become a political rant because at this point, all political sides are screwy. It should all just come down to one thing ~ how are we going to make America a better place for our kids to grow up and raise their kids?

Kudos to the photographer! (as soon as I find out who it is I will credit the image) Kudos for not only a well executed image but also for seizing a moment that he/she knew could have so much impact on the world.