Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Annie Leibovitz does Alice in Wonderland for Vogue


~~ ~November 13, 2012 @ 06:00 am Annie Leibovitz does Alice in Wonderland
While researching Alice I found a piece from one of my all time favorite portrait photographers to the stars and designer of our day. I always love her work and was very excited to find this fashion editorial shot by Annie Leibovitz. http://trendland.com/alice-in-wonderland-by-annie-leibovitz/#








The image of giant Alice inside the doll house is my favorite image!!! I love it.


These photos are images made by Annie Lebowitz and printed for Vogue, both are copyrights of these individuals and their companies. These images have been only been used for educational purposes while as a student on the University of Oklahoma. No copyright laws have been broken. Shelly Perkins Photography
www.shellyperkins.com