Sunday, August 22, 2010

Attending Professional Photographers Convention

I've had the greatest time attending the PPO Convention which is the Professional Photographers of Oklahoma Convention in Midwest City, Oklahoma. It is an annual event where all professional photographers from around the state get together to compete in a print competition, attend classes from world famous photographers, see the latest and greatest photography gadgets at the trade show and enjoy the company of other photographers from around the state. Scott, my husband, was able to attend the banquet with me. It was lots of fun and somewhat like the Academy Awards for the professionals competing. I purchased some amazing new photography products and software which I can offer to my customers and friends. I always try to stay on top of the latest and the greatest so I can offer the hottest trends. However, I will always be true to my style and will always offer traditional portraiture as well as some funky and fresh photography as well.