Friday, January 7, 2011

Visit to China (well in Disney's Epcot) Shelly Perkins Photography


PHOTO A DAY.....

We have been to Disney World several times and still unsure why we haven't yet bought stock in the Disney company. They seem to get a lot of my money. lol Of course, my girls' favorite place to visit is the Magic Kingdom, however my favorite place to go is Epcot. This is the greatest place ever and you could go on a kidless Disney vacation here and still have a fabulous time.

I created this image at dusk at the China Pavilion located inside Epcot. It is a hand held image without flash. Wished I had a tripod to elimnate some of the noise but it's a little difficult to carry around a tripod and chase children.

I LOVE the Asian culture and think their architecture is just beautiful. I hope you enjoy the ZEN feel of the image. Have a great weekend and take some time out of your busy schedule with your family and friends and devote a few moments to yourself. Get some ZEN !