Friday, September 3, 2010

Children's Photography Art for their Bedroom



I love being asked to visit someone's home to make a special piece of photography art to be hung in a child's room. It is an honor to make an image which will be a part of what the child sees as he or she is growing up. When shooting in a child's own environment I can capture a his or her true personality and spirit. I love being able to use their favorite toys or bed and the fabrics that already exist. This will compliment the photograph and makes the portrait very cohesive and pleasing to the eye.

This is a portrait of little Elizabeth from Texas. I have created a portrait to be hung in her bedroom. I captured Elizabeth's beautiful eyes which draw you into the image. She is lying on her own bed and has a dreamy look on her face which truly captures her at this time in her life. I am honored to make this image for her and someday when she has kids of her own, I know this portrait will mean even more to her family.

Shelly Perkins Photography
Specializing in Baby and Children's Portrait
Photography in Oklahoma
www.shellyperkins.com