Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kara & Bobby's Engagement Photos by Shelly Perkins Photography


I have to say I am so blessed to have met these two great people who are Oklahoma teachers. Kara and Bobby make the cutest couple and I can't wait to photograph their wedding this winter. Kara was my youngest daughter's kindergarten teacher. During her kindergarten year, she was on homebound after an intensive cranial surgery. Miss Kara helped our little Kate so much and kept her right on track. She holds a very special place in our heart.

With the sun setting and the wind blowing, we made some beautiful images for them to remember this important time in their lives. I wanted to share one of my favorite images from that evening. God bless you both, Kara and Bobby.

Shelly Perkins Photography
http://www.shellyperkins.com/