Monday, September 27, 2010

MY BLOG

MY BLOG

This is MY BLOG. I post MY PHOTOS here and information I think may be relevant to MY FRIENDS & MY CLIENTS.

Many people can take great photos, regardless of the fact they are professional photographers or not (professional meaning, people pay them money for their time, skills and talent). Many people do not realize the amount of both time and money which is spent to become a professional photographer and the high cost of continuing education. I have several good friends who are photographers throughout the state and country and we try to educate others on the importance of hiring a professional photographer. I believe a person should do his or her homework before hiring a professional "anything."

This is MY BLOG. If you have a talent or believe you take great photos, make a blog, make up a Facebook page or show it off. However, everyone should have respect for others. When someone has a blog for their family or business, it's their page to "toot their own horn." I enjoy looking at other's work and I ALWAYS RESPECT others and their talent. Life is too short to be critical of one another. We should encourage each other and treat each other with respect. It's too bad not everyone in the world feels the same way as I do.

If you would like to contact me, please email me with your correct email address or phone number and we can share stories. Have a great day. :0)